Damned & 45 Grave @ Glass House




Brett & I drove out to Pomona and watched 45 Grave and the Damned. This is the second 45 Grave show I have seen this year & it was awesome. The Damned is a band that I have never seen before--and I never thought I would see...they were amazing!

Brett & I got there early and cruised the venue--the balcony has an amazing view.


The Flamethrowers, the opening band was fantastic--classic punk.



45 Grave may be my band of the year--they were amazing! AGAIN!







Dianah is looking and moving great


The Damned show was amazing--british punkers are amazing--they seem to age a lot better then their american counterparts


Captain Sensible remains a total icon--funny, clever, rocking.


But their keyboardist also really stood out--the man is a comical dancing crazy person...with totally amazing hair!


I love the 80's dark moody Damned, more then the more popular early stuff--and was rewarded at this show.


Several times they opened up that 80's Goth circle and invited us in--really great playing from start to finish.


The cover of Love was also a real treat, I did not realize that they played this song.






Comments