Ottmar Liebert @ Coach House



Lisa and I went and saw Ottmar Liebert at the Coach House--an easy drive down with fun commercial street parking.


Door guy was letting people in and out as long as they were going to do coke or get high.

He took my ticket stub & did not give it back.

I raised my arm to be searched and he laughed at me--he thought it was cool I was taking my kid to see Tool & TSOL--I wished I  had mentioned Primus.


Lisa and I were the youngest people in the very white crowd & were seated by an old couple in the back. They ignored us and then left. Lee and Ken then sat down with us--he was from Nebraska and loved Jack London. She was from LA and Taught ESL To Adults at SELF [which is now called Creekside]. Lee and Ken were great--they had kids who had gone with a family member to Sky High and were getting video updates.


The show was amazing--Ottmar has some weird hopi explanation on the connection between Flamenco and Reggae which made no sense but was fantastic.

The drummer is a machine.


We had to leave before the show was over, the security guard on the back door exit was a complete trip.

We plan to take other couples to the Coach House soon---it was a really good time.

Comments