2015 Album of the Summer

I just dropped the kids off for the first day of school, which means it is time once again for everyone's favorite annual poll--the 2015 Album of the Summer!



Last year I voted for Thievery Corporation which lost to Jack White--which is not as bad as loosing to Robin Thicke, but still not that great...

This summer I did not experience as many albums--I have moved most of my listening from podcasts to spotify at this point, which I would think would lead to more albums, but it did not really work out that way. Maybe this summer I just did not feel as much connection to the music as I have in the past...Something....In any event, this summer I spent a lot of time in the car driving the kids around & whenever Kate was in the car we were listing to Lana Del Rey's Ultraviolence which will always remind me of the summer of 2015.





Please send me your selections by the end of the week & I will ideally tally  the votes and have a winner out by Monday 08/31/2015.



UPDATE!

Here are the current submissions:

  1. Alabama Shakes - Sound and Color
  2. Artificial Joy Club - Garbage or Melt
  3. Beach House – Bloom
  4. Death Cab for Cuties - Kintsugi
  5. DVBBS - Creamfields: Day 3
  6. Hannah Hart - "Summer Jam"
  7. Modest Mouse - Strangers to Ourselves
  8. One direction - No control
  9. the Orwell's - 
  10. Rend Collective - Art of Celebration
  11. Tame Impala - Currents
  12. Taylor Swift - 1989
  13. TV On the Radio - Seeds


Comments