Nine Inch Nails - Something I Can Never Have

Lot

I am trying to restart my music collection by hitting a record store once a week--this week, Brett and I were at Second Spin in Costa Mesa. Second Spin is a mostly used CD & DVD Shop with a fairly hip user base and great used collection--a little over priced, but fantastic.

My current best listen is the new Ty Segal. I am listening to a lot of podcasts. I am looking foreword to Thurston Moore's solo album. One of my bigger musical moments was watching cable tv channel MC Alternative and noting that all of the bands cited Sonic Youth as an influence which I really do not believe.

Set 1

When I walked into the store, they were playing Nine Inch Nails--I am playing a new game where I buy the album that is paying when I walk into the shop unless I already have it & I already have this one & it is great. I do not have Trent's new Lost Girl soundtrack, but I am interested in chacking it out.



Opener

The dollar bin was small with some real gems, but also this album which I think sets of an FBI Warning for pedophiles whenever it is purchased!



Break

Brett recommended this 4AD album, which I did not have.



Set 2

I did a bad job documenting what was in the bin, but a lot of this seems very interesting.












Closer

This album is getting very good reviews & likely the one I will pick up.



Encore

This was one one of the weirdest albums I have ever seen & I definitely need to check it out.


Comments